Me,Myself and I

My photo
Aberdare, South Wales, United Kingdom
I am a seeker of the truth. Honesty & Integrity are very important to me. I am a student of life who Loves to learn from Life and friends. I live by a system of values and honorable principles. I am a harmony seeking idealist. I am keen to understand others,and what makes them tick.I seek ways to improve my mental ability.

Friday 28 September 2012

Dedicated to the One's I Love and Cherish.


                                                                                                    

My Journal

                            - Dedicated to Me, Myself and I.

                            - Dedicated also to Kris Anthony Richards,
                              and Michael Deram Richards.

  What Reason do I have for writing this Journal?

My purpose of writing this Journal/blog is to record my story so that my boys can remember me and learn who I once was, through my eyes.

 I would like my boys to know how I view myself and for them to understand why our perception of life is different.

I would like to share with them my journey through
 interesting and challenging contexts of my personality.

My primary interest is to discover the real meaning or the central purpose of my life and how I attained it.

 I am a seeker of the truth.

We each have our truth that we must discover for ourselves.
http://www.bobbieann.net/Introduction.html

The truth of who we are and why we are who we are. Once we uncover this truth, we can move on to become the person that we WANT to be. http://www.bobbieann.net/Introduction.html

 What is the reality of who we are?

 Who am I?

What is the truth of why we are here on earth? 

What do I believe?

What engages my passion?

What brings tears of gratitude?

And joy to my eyes?

Do I know myself?

Or have I lost myself?

What were my childhood interests?

What were my childhood dreams?

What are my values, goals and lifestyle choices?

I want to use my journal as means of self-expression, and self-awareness,

This journal is going to be my companion on the road to self-discovery
and as a productive recovery tool.

I believe and hope that once I have written down my feelings and thoughts, it will help me clarify things in my mind.

I want to change many things about myself and how I view others and the world.

I want to attempt to develop new insights about myself.
I also hope that my story might help others who are facing the hardships that I have had to live through.
I will use my journal to write my thoughts and feelings to aid me with my emotional pain and recovery.

I will write about my going concerns.

The main challenges and lessons that I am currently working on and how I am handling them to date.

I enjoy investigating and learning what I want to know and then I like to share those gems of knowledge with others by publishing information on my blog.

I won't try to fob you off by saying I am a Personal Development expert.

But what I will claim is to be is a student of life who loves to learn and research and discover new things to help with my Self Growth.
My writing not only comes from research but also from life experience, thinking, questioning and observing.

 It is written from Memory to the best of my recollection and from the Heart.





1 comment:

  1. I like your blog! I've read a few lines but i need to come back to read the rest later. I see you have Freud's quote on your sidebar, I prefer Carl Jung :)
    Knowledge rests not upon truth alone, but upon error also.
    Hugs xx
    Pat

    ReplyDelete