Me,Myself and I

My photo
Aberdare, South Wales, United Kingdom
I am a seeker of the truth. Honesty & Integrity are very important to me. I am a student of life who Loves to learn from Life and friends. I live by a system of values and honorable principles. I am a harmony seeking idealist. I am keen to understand others,and what makes them tick.I seek ways to improve my mental ability.

Saturday 28 June 2014

Message to my sons kris and Michael

To my sons  Kris and Michael.


I wish you
         the strength to
face challenges
        with Confidence
along with the
       Wisdom to 
choose your
       Battles
          carefully....

I wish you 
        adventure on
Your Journey
         and may you stop
to help
         someone
along the way........
          Listen to
               your heart
and take
          risks
               Carefully...


Remember how Much you 
               are both
LOVED
              and how
PROUD 
               I am of you both


No comments:

Post a Comment