Me,Myself and I

My photo
Aberdare, South Wales, United Kingdom
I am a seeker of the truth. Honesty & Integrity are very important to me. I am a student of life who Loves to learn from Life and friends. I live by a system of values and honorable principles. I am a harmony seeking idealist. I am keen to understand others,and what makes them tick.I seek ways to improve my mental ability.

Wednesday 19 August 2015

Check out this Pinterest board, I am Me,Myself and I

Check out this pinterest board- to get an insight of a small part of me.




https://www.pinterest.com/foxyenglishlass/i-am-me-myself-and-i/



I am also a confident, Self-supporting woman who marches to my own beat. I may not look like a model who just walked off the cover of a magazine but i know I scrub up well. I love to wear sexy, smart clothes. I am not afraid to try new things, have no inhibitions, and it takes a lot to shock me


This board reflects :
Words and pictures that speak to me,
Words and pictures that I relate to,
Words and pictures that describe the way I see myself and my way of thinking.

 There are also some pins I have added that offer some advice to which I want to remember in the future.

So I share with you Pins taken from the above board and from 








 I speak with honesty, I think with Sincerity and I Act with integrity.





I believe that if we do not speak truthfully and honestly we are not living a soulful life. instead we are living in fear of being found out, relying on our memory not to fail in the lies we have told. If you tell the truth you have nothing to remember. I have made mistakes in my life through immaturity, ego, lack of knowledge, and ignorance. I am now at an age and have enough intelligence to know that on Judgement day there would be no reason to justify living a life of Dishonesty so I choose to live My life with honesty, and integrity. This is something I pride myself on. I can honestly say that I Can't think of a single person that I currently know that hasn't lied or deceived me. In my experience I find that people who live their life by dishonesty are usually very pessimistic in their view of life and others






I do love life, but it hasn't always been this way. I do count my blessings each day as I have a lot to be grateful for. I love my mind, I love to inspire others and help others on Journey of Self Discovery. I love New friends, from near and afar, I love who I have become, the challenges I have overcome And the insight I have into my Own weaknesses and Imperfections that I am working on daily.I am open minded, not judgemental, and love to be around people who are intelligent and can help me on the path of my inner self- discovery seeing me in a way that I do not see myself.






If I can't so someone a good turn, I certainly won't do them a bad turn. My conscience
would not allow me to. I was brought up following the ten commandments and I think if people followed these rules, life would be more peaceful and the world would be a friendlier place.





I hate the part of me that doubts and mistrusts others, but through many things forced upon me by others it has left me with these negative views on life.

I have always believed that there is good in everyone all you need to do is look for it. But it isn't that easy when faced with People who have Narcissistic personalities or  are alcohol or drug dependent.


My inner perfectionist is astonished at the literary mistakes, grammatical and punctuation errors that I have made in the above article but I am trying to share parts of myself in a short article as an introduction in words to who I am without the perfectionist part of me taking over.


I am independent, creative, artistic, poetic and love literature and words. If you check out my boards you will see I have a wide range of interests, ranging from Art, Crafting, D.I.Y, Books, Quotes and words. I love Faces,portraits, eyes and lips and creative nails. I love boots and masks. Although I do believe we should never hide behind a mask but show our authentic selves, But each of us puts on different masks throughout the day hiding  parts of ourselves we are not ready to show or reveal to others.

I like my Country and western board because it reminds me of good times
(and the one who got away,)but remained a true and faithful friend even though 20+ years have passed us by. My favourite music and my line dancing days with my ex- hubby.


I am a

https://www.pinterest.com/foxyenglishlass/country-western-cowgirls-cowboys/

with a cowgirl attitude
I am a free spirit who like my own space but also likes company, I do my best, I love with all my heart and soul. I am hard working, creative and unique.

this board then leads to places I would love to visit and my dream place would be JAPAN

I have been interested in the
 Japanese culture since I was 12 years old following a school trip to china town. London

https://www.pinterest.com/foxyenglishlass/transport-me-to-japan-or-anywhere-oriental/






The closest I have come to visiting the orient is a three-week trip to Hong Kong


The next set of boards shares my interest in
 Photography and my wide range of interests amongst these
 boards like

  •  My love of animals
  • ,Astronomy,
  •  Sunsets and sunrises,
  •  the moon, and
  •  the rain.
  •  I also love the four seasons, especially Autumn.
  •  The breathtaking beauty of Nature,
  •  the sea, and 
  • Waterfalls
  •  My love of Birds especially Birds of prey. -( that is Eagles and Owls)
  •  I love all wild cats,
  •  foxes, 
  • wolves,
  •  monkeys 
  • and snakes.


I love interior design and I
love to decorate my home with beautiful things. I have a passion for things of an aesthetic and mystical nature.

I like my home to reflect who I am, my interests and uniqueness.

  •  For example - 
  •  My kitchen is silver and black and I did have a Harley Davidson theme.
  •  My sitting room had an Egyptian theme
  •  and My passageway had a gothic/Dragon theme. 
  • My bathroom is Nautical
  •  and My bedroom is Oriental.
  • My office/craft room has a Me to you bear theme and contains over 400 ceramic Tatty bears

But I am bored with these themes and Now I  want to get rid of my materialistic home and have a home that is minimalistic. I felt more at peace without the clutter and the high maintenance
home in which I have found myself currently living in.
 My son used to have a Bart Simpson theme bedroom before it changed to a
  gothic style that lasted for a short time. He then left home


I collect Swarovski crystal because of its beauty class and elegance



my two favourite pieces of my collection.


I have a passion for music, poetry,performance and visual arts

https://www.pinterest.com/foxyenglishlass/music-one-of-my-favourite-country-and-western-sing/


https://www.pinterest.com/foxyenglishlass/music-i-love-shakira/


This is how i like to dance also.



I love all animals and dreamt of becoming a vet as a young girl. I also dreamt of becoming either a Nun or a mother of five.


I love poetry and used poetry in my dark days.  



https://www.pinterest.com/foxyenglishlass/poetry-one-of-my-favourite-poets-michael-jones/


Besides being a fantastic poet who shares his romantic thoughts, he also shares his struggles through life and overcoming his demons through the words of poetry. I love his poetry and what a hunk. I love the way he describes the beauty of a woman. 

Besides searching for the truth, My purpose on this earth and my true calling I am also searching for a Male companion who always lives his life with honesty and integrity. I would like him to also be sincere, truthful. respectful, intelligent, kind, and be able to make me laugh.


I want a man who knows how to maintain a healthy relationship, loves women and is prepared to let me support him on his journey. And I would like him to support me on mine. I want a man that follows his heart and not easily talked out what he wants by his friends and family. I want a man who will listen to advise from others but decides his own destiny. I want a man who is emotionally strong as a future plan on how he sees his life and is willing to take a risk or two.



Kiss Me Passionately, Kiss me like you mean it!




  I want a man who is a giver as well as a receiver. I don't want a relationship that is one sided and the guy just drains me emotionally, physically and spiritually. I want a man who can love me and help me to become a better me. I want a man who is passionate in the bedroom and isn't afraid to explore or talk about his fantasies with me. I want someone who can also express his fears and dreams.







I want to be his best friend and he mine, and I want to be able to talk about everything and anything and he shares a genuine interest as talk until the early communicating sharing and listening

 He must have family values or at least understand the importance of family as My Sons, and my Grandson is the reason for my existence. I can't imagine Living if I did not have these Men (and baby) in my life.
I know I exist separate to my lads but through their lives, I have hope and a vision Of a wonderful future with happy memories to be made and knowledge I can pass on.

I would like him to be optimistic, love life children, animals and me.  Get on with my boys and show them respect as I would expect my boys to show my future partner the same courtesy

I am a caregiver by nature. I am warm, loving and person. i am kind. I am Compassionate. I care. I love. I am sensitive. I hurt. I have feelings. I am service oriented and have a desire to please and make people happy. Sadly some people take my kindness as a weakness and think they can walk all over me. I am very patient and can tolerate a lot but a time will come when I can see clearly that I am only of use if I am giving and they are taking and that is when it is time for me to walk away. It is because of my caregiving personality that I followed the career path into helping the aged, teaching adults with learning difficulties and teaching children. I was also a manageress of a hotel that housed the homeless

I am trustworthy. I respect others choices in life, their views and opinions. I am open minded, non- judgemental and will help anyone. But i won't tolerate being lied to, betrayed, or stolen from.

I don't hold grudges. Trust is everything to me as I believe that without trust you can't really have a friendship or relationship. I forgive as I know everyone has weaknesses and we are all human and make mistakes. I never forget. Do my children an injustice and our friendship will automatically end and We will go separate ways.

I have a great sense of humour and will make people laugh when their spirits are low. I am good at hiding how i feel if I can see someone needs cheering up.


I want someone who gets excited that there is mail in his email box from me, thinks about me when he is alone with his thoughts and feels happy, safe and loved when he thinks of me.







This is a little bit of information about me, the surface of me but like an onion, there are many layers to peel before you get to know the whole me.


http://www.futurescopes.com/aquarius/3131/aquarius-child-characteristics-aquarius-children



Thank you for taking the time to read this post


Hope you have a good day

Julie

















No comments:

Post a Comment