How to live your life with purpose
- First find your strengths. What do your friends and family compliment you on?
- What are you Passionate about?
- What are your Personal Values?
- How can your Personal Values serve others?
- Look at what you're passionate about and then decide on your Goals in life.
When deciding what your life purpose is, Look at your values.
- Your Personal values will help you identify your goals.
- You goals may help you to see what you're passionate about.
- What makes you happy and contented.
- Once you have identified these, the next step is taking One step forward to living your life with purpose
My Personal Values (What are your personal Values?)
- Living a Life of Honesty and Integrity.
- Being Dependable and on time.
- Helping Others with personal needs
- Living a life obtaining knowledge.
- I constantly strive to learn and grow as a person.
- The Believing family is of fundamental importance.
- Educating oneself and sharing this knowledge
- Maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
- Dependable, Reliable, Loyal, Committed,Open Minded, Honest,Efficient, Innovative,Adventurous,Fun Loving,Positive, Optimistic, Inspiring, Passionate,Educated, Loving,Nurturing and Compassionate.
- Creativity,Forgiveness,Hope,Kindness,Knowledge,Self-reliance, Independence,Spirituality,Truth,Wisdom,and Personal Growth.
Here is a link to a site with Four hundred value words http://liveboldandbloom.com/05/values/list-of-values