Me,Myself and I

My photo
Aberdare, South Wales, United Kingdom
I am a seeker of the truth. Honesty & Integrity are very important to me. I am a student of life who Loves to learn from Life and friends. I live by a system of values and honorable principles. I am a harmony seeking idealist. I am keen to understand others,and what makes them tick.I seek ways to improve my mental ability.

Tuesday 9 February 2016

How to live your life with purpose

How to live your life with purpose

  • First find your strengths. What do your friends and family compliment you on?
  • What are you Passionate about?
  • What are your Personal Values?
  • How can your Personal Values serve others?
  • Look at what you're passionate about and then decide on your Goals in life.

When deciding what your life purpose is, Look at your values.

  • Your Personal values will help you identify your goals. 
  • You goals may help you to see what you're passionate about.
  •  What makes you happy and contented.
  •  Once you have identified these, the next step is taking One step forward to living your life with purpose

My Personal Values (What are your personal Values?)

Personal Values determine Our Goals and Outcomes in Life.

The goals we choose, are the outer expression of our Personal Values.
Personal Values are a major motivating force for people because they categorize  how people attach meaning and importance to things they value.


  • Living a Life of Honesty and Integrity.
  • Being Dependable and on time.
  • Helping Others with personal needs 
  • Living a life obtaining knowledge. 
  • I constantly strive to learn and grow as a person.
  • The Believing family is of fundamental importance.
  • Educating oneself and sharing this knowledge
  • Maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
Our Personal Values reflect who we are.
A person's identity and personality are held together by their Values and Beliefs


"Its not hard to make a decision when you know what your values are" Ray Disney  

I believe Honesty is the best policy and Trust has to be earned.





Knowing who you are & what you stand for. Understanding your core values & beliefs - then you can start building your own personal unique brand


Here are some words to describe my Core Values.
  • Dependable, Reliable, Loyal, Committed,Open Minded, Honest,Efficient, Innovative,Adventurous,Fun Loving,Positive, Optimistic, Inspiring, Passionate,Educated, Loving,Nurturing and Compassionate.
other values include
  • Creativity,Forgiveness,Hope,Kindness,Knowledge,Self-reliance, Independence,Spirituality,Truth,Wisdom,and Personal Growth.
I honour my Commitments and My word.
I try to bring value to people's lives. I would like to think people are better off from knowing me.

Here is a link to a site with Four hundred value words http://liveboldandbloom.com/05/values/list-of-values


Chinese philosopher Lao Tzu once said, “The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step,” and so it is with the art of purposeful living. Make a promise to yourself today to take that first step toward a more meaningful, purpose-filled life for a more rewarding, fulfilling future.

No comments:

Post a Comment