Me,Myself and I

My photo
Aberdare, South Wales, United Kingdom
I am a seeker of the truth. Honesty & Integrity are very important to me. I am a student of life who Loves to learn from Life and friends. I live by a system of values and honorable principles. I am a harmony seeking idealist. I am keen to understand others,and what makes them tick.I seek ways to improve my mental ability.

Friday 10 June 2016

A quiz - What effect do you have on men?

What effect do you have on men?



You have a very special effect on men. You are a woman who stands out from the crowd and who men can't stop thinking about! Many men will fall in love with you. It's up to you to choose the right one! Share your result with your friends so they can also find out what impression they leave on 
men!



I can relate to the results of this quiz.
                                                                                                           
Julie Richards


No comments:

Post a Comment