Me,Myself and I

My photo
Aberdare, South Wales, United Kingdom
I am a seeker of the truth. Honesty & Integrity are very important to me. I am a student of life who Loves to learn from Life and friends. I live by a system of values and honorable principles. I am a harmony seeking idealist. I am keen to understand others,and what makes them tick.I seek ways to improve my mental ability.

Saturday 25 February 2017

A Mom's Life

A Mom's Life.

written by Delia Ephron

Take your plate into the kitchen,please
Take it downstairs when you go,
Don't leave it there,take it upstairs.
Is that yours?
Don't hit your brother.
I'm talking to you.
Just a minute,please,can't you see I'm talking?
I said, Don't interrupt.
Did you brush your teeth?
What are you doing out of bed?
Go back to bed.
You can't watch in the afternoon
What you mean,there's nothing to do?
Go outside.
read a book.
Turn it down.
Get off the phone
Tell your friend you'll call her back. Right now!
Hello. No,she's not home.
She'll call you when she gets home.
Take a jacket. take a sweater.
Take one anyway.
Someone left their shoes in front of the TV.
Get the touys out of the hall. Get the toys out of the bath tub. Get the toys off the stairs.
Do you realise that could kill someone?
Hurry up
hurry up. Everyone's waiting.
I'll count to ten and then we're going without you.
Did you go to the bathroom?
If you don't go, you're not going.
I mean it.
Why didn't you go before you left?
Can you hold it?
What's going on back there?
Stop it.
I said, Stop it!
I don't want to hear about it.
Stop it or I'm taking you home right now.
That's it. We're going home.
Give me a kiss.
I need a hug.
Make your bed.
Clean up your room.
Set the table.
I need you to set the table!
Don't tell me it's not your turn.
Please move your chair to the table.
Sit up.
Just try a little. You don't have to eat the whole thing.
Stop playing and eat.
Would you watch what your doing?
Move your glass. It's too close to the edge.
Watch it!
More,what?
More,please. That's better.
Just eat one bite of salad.
You don't always get what you want. That's life
Don't argue qith me.I'm not discussing this any more.
Go to your room.
No, ten minutes are not up.
One more minute.
How many times have I told you, don't do that.
Where did the cookies go?
Eat the old fruit before you eat the new fruit.
I'm not giving you mushrooms. I've taken all the mushrooms out. See?
Is your homework done?
Stop yelling. If you want toi ask me something, come here. STOP YELLING. IF YOU WANT TO ASK ME SOMETHING,COME HERE.
I'll think about it.
Not now.
Ask your father.
We'll see.
Don't see.
Don't sit to close to the television, it's bad for your eyes.
Calm down.
Calm down and start over.
Is that the truth?
Fasten your seat belts?
I'm sorry that's the rule. I'm sorry, that's the rule. I'm sorry that's the rule.



Julie Richards

No comments:

Post a Comment