Me,Myself and I

My photo
Aberdare, South Wales, United Kingdom
I am a seeker of the truth. Honesty & Integrity are very important to me. I am a student of life who Loves to learn from Life and friends. I live by a system of values and honorable principles. I am a harmony seeking idealist. I am keen to understand others,and what makes them tick.I seek ways to improve my mental ability.

Thursday 1 December 2016

Would you like to Heal yourself?

Would you like to heal yourself?





Do you want to change your health and heal yourself?
If you do,
You need to change your thoughts

Are you suffering from any illness And want to recover by thoughts alone? You need to rehearse the desired outcome mentally. So a person's inner thoughts become more real than the disease. The brain won't know the difference and fire new neuronrs. These neurones make connections that think your visualisations are correct. Then your health improves.

People with high levels of optimism can boost their immune system and therefore have the ability to fight illness. Your attitude is important because when we see life with an active mind, we become healthier. And live longer happier lives, A good way to do this, is to be more grateful and complain less.


The outer condition of a person's life will always be found to reflect their inner belief, James Allen.




Julie Richards

  



No comments:

Post a Comment