Me,Myself and I

My photo
Aberdare, South Wales, United Kingdom
I am a seeker of the truth. Honesty & Integrity are very important to me. I am a student of life who Loves to learn from Life and friends. I live by a system of values and honorable principles. I am a harmony seeking idealist. I am keen to understand others,and what makes them tick.I seek ways to improve my mental ability.

Friday 6 January 2017

I am Out of order for Procrastinating.


Out of order



Today there are many things I should be doing.

I should be eating my dinner,
I should be washing dishes from Sunday lunch.
I should be ironing school uniform ready for tomorrow.
I should be able to put my challenges in order on my craft blog.
I should be sorting appeal for social to get some benefit.
I should be sending an email to my ex-husband about Our son's manipulating behaviour.
I should be tackling the laundry and Washing the kitchen floor.
I should be trying to catch up on with the mountain of ironing I need to do.
I should be finishing my art picture I begun. I should be finishing cards I have started.

Today my day isn't as productive as I would like it to be.
 I don't seem to be getting much done, and my to-do list is adding to my exponential amount of stress to my already emotionally stressful day.

Procrastination is not the answer, but that is all I seem to manage today.



(The psychological causes of procrastination vary greatly, but generally surround issues of anxiety, low sense of self-worth, and a self-defeating mentality[4]. Procrastinators are also thought to have a lower-than-normal level of conscientiousness, more based on the "dreams and wishes" of perfection or achievement in contrast to a realistic appreciation of their obligations and potential.)(from Wikipedia)




Do you ever have days like this?
                                                                                                         
Julie Richards

No comments:

Post a Comment