Me,Myself and I

My photo
Aberdare, South Wales, United Kingdom
I am a seeker of the truth. Honesty & Integrity are very important to me. I am a student of life who Loves to learn from Life and friends. I live by a system of values and honorable principles. I am a harmony seeking idealist. I am keen to understand others,and what makes them tick.I seek ways to improve my mental ability.

Friday 6 January 2017

Personal Growth - Metamorphosis

          Metamorphosis -

        is A Complete change in character, appearance.

                Will you be setting any New resolutions this year?


          To succeed in your resolutions you need to make gradual changes, rather than a major      metamorphosis.












 Ram DassBe Here Now

It's only when caterpillarness is done that one becomes a butterfly. That again is part of this paradox. You cannot rip away caterpillarness. The whole trip occurs in an unfolding process of which we have no control.”






The caterpillar does all the work but the butterfly gets all the glory. 


G Clarin







They're is nothing in a caterpillar that tells you it's going to Be a butterfly



Are you ready for some new changes in your life.?
Are your ready to transform yourself?






                                                                                                                           
Julie Richards

No comments:

Post a Comment